L’Altra Venezia offers several tourist services in Venice and its lagoon:
- Private boat transfer from/to Railway Station or from/to Airport
- Pick up service on foot
- Escort and/or assistance service
1) The private boat transfer includes an assistant who will wait for you at the platform (in case you arrive by train at Santa Lucia Station) or at the exit of the baggage drop-off (in case you arrive by plane at Marco Polo Airport), with a sign with your name (or code of your choice). The assistant will accompany you to the boarding (on the Grand Canal in case of arrival by train or at the airport dock in case of arrival by plane) on our private motorboat that will take you to the mooring point as close as possible to your destination (some hotels are equipped with a private pier so, in this case, you will go directly to the hotel) and, if you wish, the assistant can accompany you to the reception of your hotel.
Of course, you can also use the same service on the day of your departure, with the private boat (and assistant) that will pick you up at the hotel and takes you to the railway station or airport.
In case of groups of more than 8 people arriving at Marco Polo airport, we have several boats of various sizes that can carry up to 40 people.
These boats, however, are not allowed access to the internal canals of Venice, so it will be possible to disembark only at specific points provided by the Municipality and the Harbour Office. We will choose the landing point as close as possible to your destination, then the assistant will accompany you on foot.
2) The pick up service on foot includes an assistant who will pick you up at Santa Lucia Train Station (or Piazzale Roma) with a sign with your name (or a code of your choice) and accompany you on foot or by vaporetto (helping you, if necessary, in the purchase of tickets) to your destination in the city.
3) The accompanying service includes an assistant who accompanies you during your travels in the city and/ or in the lagoon, helping you find the right way to your destination and providing practical assistance in using the vaporetto, buying tickets for visits, choosing restaurants, etc.
For information and reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org